Sunday, November 18, 2001

I'm tired.

I'm really tired of being sick. I'm tired of my head throbbing when I bend over to tie my shoes.

I'm tired of politics. Both in the world and at work. I don't like the fact that some people can just whine a bunch, or on the opposite end, do nothing, and get their way. It's all bullshit. Just because they want things 'their' way or to make a point, regardless of how much it burdens those around them.

I'm tired of leaves. They fall off the trees and then I need to pick them up. Now, some my argue that Mother Nature made leaves to cover the ground and protect the grass and all the jazz. Tell that to all my neighbors. Tell that to my dad. I was informed just today by my dad that I still needed to weed the front of the house. I can counted them... there are five. I figure, they are going to perish in the cold most likely. Maybe I am ill informed, and I probably am. Grass doesn't die in the winter, it just goes dormant. I guess weeds would be the same way. But, jeez-o-weez, they aren't going anywhere. They don't bother me any.

I'm tired of laundry. I wish that they just magically stayed clean and wrinkle-free. I think I saw a shirt like that back in the 70's made by Ronco. I think it may have even come with the smokeless ashtray.

I'm tired of my stained gray carpet. I really need to borrow my friends steam cleaner.

I'm tired of only knowing a handful of guitar chords. Now, I might be a drummer, but I know my way around music, or at least I think I do, and nothing frustrates me more than not being able to figure out a song that I can hear in my head. The same goes with lead guitar. I just can't do it right now. I just don't think that my hands are wired for that. They only want to go 'bam bam bam' and not '1-3-4-2-1-3-4-2-1-3-4-2-5-2-3-4'

I'm tired.

---------------

I really shouldn't be allowed to write in my blog when on meds. I shouldn't be allowed to function at all in society for that matter. I get all pessimistic and shit and bring everything down around me. Down. Down. Down. Comma-comma-down-doobie-do-down-down.

Later 'Tater.

No comments: