Seems that my little Excel spreadsheet had some summary issues and was not summing up about 20 rows which included an MP3 DVD with over 1100 songs on it. So instead of reaching for the the 4000 mark, I'm now reaching for the 7000 song mark. Wow.
The calc for the total time has been correct though. So I'm still reaching for the 500 hour mark there. :-p But that'll probably be broken tomorrow when I finish up the last 3 or 4 hours of the 'Electronica Shmlectronica' compilation I got from Toddeus.
And for those who care, with the current stats of 6889 songs and 490h 10m time, this works out to and average of a little over 4 minutes 15 seconds for each song.