Sunday, July 30, 2017

Stupid End of July update

I know I said I was done.... but I think I really really mean it this time.   I couldn't help it.  I still had the eBay search results showing up to my email.  I saw some prices that were really good.  Honest.

So I have three new sets for my Stupid Movie Collection:

Cult Classics (20 movies), Drive-In Cult Classics (32 movies) and Night Screams (50 movies).

Cult Classics 20 movie pack literally contains a bunch of what were considered some of the original cult classics: Reefer Madness, Cocaine Fiends, Test Tube Babies, etc.  Good stuff.


The Drive In Cult Classics 32 movie collection, contains stuff that would be considered to be Grind House type of stuff, I think: The Pink Angels, The Pom Pom Girls, Malibu Beach, They Saved Hitler's Brain, etc.


Night Screams is what I could consider a typical Mill Creek collection.  This is a collection of movies with a horror-like theme: Anatomy of a Psycho, The Devil's Sleep, I Killed That Man, Murder At Midnight, The Tell-Tale Heart, etc.  Most of it is in black and white.  This one surprised me the most because the artwork for this one is reminiscent of the kind of artwork used on the Treeline / early Mill Creek sets which came in the cardboard boxes.  However, when it showed up, I was pleasantly surprised that it was in a sturdy plastic case.


Anyway, that's what I got at the end July.  All of these collections I got used.  Some were a little more beat up that I am used to but I got a good deal on them and the discs seemed relatively unscathed.

I hope all is well with everyone.  I know that I'm really the only one looking at this page, so, um, yeah.  :)   Yay me!

------------:D.

1 comment:

Ian Stewart said...

Yes!!!! We're still alive & blogging!!! :) Fun movies.