Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It's been a crazy year to say the least, but with my family and friends by my side I've managed to survive.

The holiday's will be as nutty as ever with the my side of the family being tomorrow (Christmas Eve), our family and M's family on christmas day and then my dad's side on sunday. Doubtful we'll make it to have Christmas with my parent's neighbors (which my parent and until recently I have done since something like 1967 or something). And i have no idea if my mom's side is even entertaining the idea of getting together cause in the past few years we haven't been able to make the trek and it kinda interrupts when they head down to their condo in florida n stuff. or something like that. but anyways... it'll be busy enough for me.

So... I say to you 'Yay Baby Jesus!' and happy holidays. May your travels be safe and your food be good and plenty. Peace!

No comments: