Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meme off

I don't know how to pronounce 'meme'. I just say mee mee. I don't know why or if this is even correct. Toddeus filled this one out and it was bizarre enough after the first 5 questions that I figured I'd have a go at this one.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
You know it. But sometimes I prefer bleu cheese. Of note, if you are eating semi-edible hamburgers (say, at the OSU commons) adding a ton of blue cheese makes it taste awesome.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Um... no.

3. Do you own a gun?
No sirree bob. Thought about it for a while, but decided against it in the end. I have fired several guns though and that kinda made my mind up. It was interesting but not my cup o tea.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I usually just get a Dr. Pepper, straight. I haven't had one of their icy drinks... yet. Maybe some day when I'm playing hooky during the 2 - 4pm half price special they always have.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nope. I usually register a fairly low heartrate which always amuses me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I agree with Todd: hot dogs awesome, even those weird little mini corn dogs appetizers.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
C'mon... Is there anything other than 'A Christmas Story'. I am so happy that TBS continues to have the 24 hour marathon.

Um.. 8 through 12 anyone? I looked and found one where the first 7 were the same and then had 8 through 12 but was missing 13 and question 13 was 15. So I don't know WTF is up with that. Did find one where 13 matched up so I'll go with that version.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water. I don't like boiled leaves or twigs.

9. Can you do push ups!?
Sure. Just don't ask me to do more than 10. :P

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring. It's also the only piece of jewelry I really wear.

11. Favorite hobby?
Listening to music. Unless of course eating food can be considered a hobby. Food is good.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I have no been professionally diagnosed. I don't think I do, but what do I know.

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself?
My temper. It's a bit... explosive at times.

14. Middle name?
Michael.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
- I hope the batter doesn't die on the laptop before the wife gets to check her mail
- I should have been watching Iron Chef more closely. It was battle cheddar chesse
- Work tomorrow is not gonig to be fun.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Yesterday? I bought a laundry basket, some frankenberry cereal and some infant drink

I'm filling in the missing question 17 from a different meme since the one I pulled 8 through twelve from has 17 as 'current worry'. Actually... most other memes have question 18 as 'three things your regularily drink... so I'm filling in with that. I hate it when people mess up the questions to a meme in order to get dirt on one of their friends. I'm not accusing any of MY friends, I'm talking about whoever yanked out the questions from this one and added who knows what.

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. water, 2. diet dr. pepper 3. milk

18. Current worry...
That I won't be able to make ends meet when the lil one shows up and this economy officially goes into the shitter.

19. Current hate right now?
The fact that I obsess about money and that it ruins my ability to enjoy anything at all.

20. Favorite place to be?
At home.

21. Where would you like to go?
Vietnam. My friend justgot back from his honeymoon there and the pictures are beautiful.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Todd (where I yanked it from), me... and Ian (who I think was the person who started all of this. Funny that Todd said I would finish it and I didn't even read that question before starting this. :-P

23. Name three people you would like to complete this?
I don't wanna. And it's not likely that three other people will complete this.

24. Shirt you are wearing?
Black Ben Folds t-shirt from the 2005 tour, with Ben Lee and Rufus Wainwright (sp?)

25. What year would you go back in time to?
2002. Things for the most part were really good then. Band was doing well. Met my wife. Etc.

26. Can you whistle?
You know it. I can even sound like a referee's whistle.

27. Favorite color?
Blue

28. Would you be a pirate?
Um... no. Wouldn't be clean. Too many people scheming to kill me and take my ship

29. Favorite girl's name?
Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout. :P

30. Favorite boy's name?
Shel Silverstien :P :P

31. Last thing you dreamed about?
I was at a garage sale (for some gamer dude) in the middle of a city. It started raining, so me and someone else grabbed the money and whatever other video game collectables we could. We ran into this college dorm looking for the dude. We finally found him and he was like 'oh, thanks'. We went back outside and the rain had stopped and the gamer dude was with us. The guy running the sale said 'don't worry Billy, we got all of it out of the rain for you. So I ran up to the sale dude, got up in his face and said that he was a liar as I help up several game cartriges which water started pouring out of them.

32. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

33. Last person that made you laugh?
My wife.

34. Best Halloween costume?
King Diamond circa 2003 >:)

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Shreaded tendons on my right ankle

36. Do you like where you live?
Yeah. I like C-bus. My house on the other hand it a bit small for a family of four.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3. Two of which are hooked up.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
I think Todd wins this one. :)

39. How many dogs do you have?
zero.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I steal Todd's answer: Is it a crush if they're married to you?

41. What is your favorite book?
Umm... Probably 'Bootleg: the other recording industry. It's the only book I've ever read twice.

42. What is your favorite candy?
Hmm... that's a hard one. Um... Today, I'll say... the Zero bar. Mmm... white chocolate with chocolate nougat.

43. Favorite Sports Team ?
Go Buckeyes!!!

44. Favorite Sport?
To play? Beach volleyball To watch? Go Buckeyes!!!

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
That's none of your business. >:-)

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
That was a messed up dream (see question 31)

1 comment:

Todd S. said...

Clearly you win the meme-off (meme...like phlegm). Afterall, I didn't go looking for similar memes to find the missing questions (And the funny thing about using Similar and Meme in the same sentence is that 'meme' means 'same' in french).