Monday, March 24, 2008

Quick update...

Notta much going on...

Todd came over on Saturday to give me hand loading and unloading the Sauder chest and drawers we bought for the little one's new room. Actually, the loading was taken care of for us. The guy from 'Just About Furniture' whipped them into the car by himself. Todd and I then of course back to the house and the things weighed a ton. I have no idea how this guy just swung these things around. Crazy! After that was done, Toddeus wanted the exercise equipment that I had in the basement, so we dismantled the bike and got that into the Transformermobile and then I dumped the cardioglide into the Vibe and we set off for his house and got them unloaded.

Sunday was spent driving 2 1/2 hours down to Portsmouth where my sister lives for Easter dinner. We visited for about 5 hours and then jumped into the car and drove the 2 1/2 hours back. And the little one was very very very good this time, barely making a peep. This was contrary to the last time we went down about 6 months ago where she cried and screamed for about 2 hours in each direction. It was, to say the least, a less than pleasant experience.

Umm... I have work to do, so I gotta run. Just figured I'd give a brief update.

It's Monday and I'm already looking for some Friday movie ackshun with my peeps!

No comments: