Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sudoku

For some dumb reason, I started playing sudoku yesterday. I really didn't understand it but it didn't take long to figure out. I can only do the easy ones... well, actually, only the easy (1 star) ones on MSNBC. I seem to be having trouble with the easy ones on websudoku. Go figure. I also have to use the 'pencil marks'. I like hte ones on MSNBC because they have little 'lights' to tell you when you've "completed" a row, column or square. Not necessarily that you have the numbers right, but that you have all numbers (1-9) accounted for.

I think I can hear Tom and Amy laughing now.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Hi:
Not laughing at all- I stick with the easy ones too.. now Baldman can do the evil ones. Give this website a try: http://www.websudoku.com/

It let's you check your answer after every entry!

Bald Man Tom said...

Laughing? No, Grasshopper. I wouldn't laugh at you. You just need practice. Hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours......

Yeah, I play a lot of them :P

Amelia said...

Ok can't read- you already tried websudoku...

keep practicing :)