Wednesday, November 14, 2001

I fucking hate being sick. I get back from the cruise and what do I do??? I get sick. I got that pink eye shit. I stayed home from work today to spare the folks at work.

I originally had a whole shit load of stuff written, but then I read my mail (while doing my blog) and stupidly clicked on a fucking link. So instead of a cool ass blog, I now have a fucking Journey song stuck in my head. Thanks Ian, you punk-ass-mo-fo.

Anyways, in short, it basically said:
1) I hate being sick
2) I miss the band
3) I hope the DC boxset comes out soon
4) I wished we played more than one gig every three months
5) I need to be more proactive in the band as far as getting gigs and shit.

The original blog was better, but hey, it's just a bunch words.

I'm tired so I go rest a little bit. peas.

----------------Darrin



No comments: