Friday, October 19, 2001

Well, well, well... three holes in the ground.

Nothing new today really. I just don't feel like sleeping right now.

Looking to refinance the house. When it comes to finances, I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I am all about instant gratification. If I want a car, I want a car NOW. And I want THAT car. Not something similar and maybe a little more practical, I want THAT car. If I want a house, I want a house NOW. I did shop for a little while for the house, and I was proud of that, but that's cause I really didn't know what was out there. But once I found the house I am living in, I wanted it NOW. Rates? Fuck'em. Just give me the bills and the paper that says I will be broke for the next 30 years. So I'm refinancing to try to do something about it. But here's the funny thing. I decided that it was a good time to get into a fixed rate load... but guess what... I want it NOW. No shopping. I found a person, he had a rate cheaper than what I am paying now, assures me that it's a fixed rate, that it's all in the bag and it's done. But do I owe more money to buy down points??? Will I encure fees for getting out of an FHA load early??? Will there be a floating period where I might be able to lock in at a lower percentage later??? How much will my new mortgage be for??? I have no idea what I am doing. But I want it NOW.

One day, I saw Liz Phair on Sessions @ West 54th (or something like that). And I heard a song of hers. But of course, I didn't catch the name of it. But I wanted it NOW. So I bought all of the albums that they had at Media Play... and guess what... it wasn't on ANY of them. So I went to CD Warehouse and found the only other one that I didn't get at Media Play, 'Exile In Guysville'. And it was on that. So now, I have all of Liz Phair's albums... and I still don't know if I totally like her music or not. There's a few that I can absolutely say I like... Chopsticks , 6'1'' (the song I was looking for) , and What Makes You Happy. Strange.

Oh well. I really need to get to bed. Getting into work late drives me nuts, cause heaven forbid I make myself work later than 5pm on a Friday (or any weekday for that matter).

Catch ya on the flip side. Go Bucks!

No comments: